Fall break begins today at the end of school and goes through October 19th.
Students return to school on October 20th.
Want to know all that is going on at WJB, then check out “The Buzz”, our daily newscast.
Click on the “Blue Devil Buzz” tab at the top right hand corner.
You will be directed to our Youtube site to see each day’s announcements.
True Blue Day money is due!!!
True Blue Flyer 2014-2015
Walter J. Baird’s Kroger ID #: 18274
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Check out the BDP app for up-to-date schedules:
Walter J Baird Middle announces our sixth annual True Blue Day! This is a fun and exciting way to raise funds for the 2014-2015 school year. Rather than selling products we are engaging our students in a fun day full of activities while teaching them about giving at the same time.
Please consider joining our cause by making a monetary donation. 100% of the money you give will stay at Walter J. Baird to be used for the benefit of our students.
Monday, September 29th will be the third turn in date.
Check out our flyer for more info:
True Blue Flyer 2014-2015
Show BDP by dressing up for school spirit this week:
Monday – Color Splash
Tuesday – Blue & White Day
Homecoming is Tuesday night:
8th Grade Recognition begins at 6pm
Game vs Southside at 6:30pm
Homecoming Queen and Court announced at Halftime
Student Government Association elections are this week.
- Campaigning begins Tuesday through Wednesday.
- We will have elections Thursday morning.
- SGA results will be announced Thursday
- First meeting will be next Tuesday September 16.
T-Rac, mascot of NFL’s Tennessee Titans, visited some of our classes today.
Parents will have the opportunity to meet with their child’s teachers on a one-to-one basis to discuss progress and/or concerns.
Conferences will take place between 12 noon and 6pm on Thursday, September 11th.